Festival Artist Program Auditions
Artists* chosen to participate in our Festival Artist Program (YAP) sing in the chorus/ensemble of our mainstage shows & concerts. They may also be given the opportunity to sing comprimario roles as well as cover principal & secondary roles.
Ideal candidates will have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in vocal performance, theatre arts, or dance.
*Please no AEA artists as we are not currently able to offer union contracts.
2020 Season Repertoire
- Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s
JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT
- Jerry Bock, Sheldon Harnick, and Joe Masteroff’s
SHE LOVES ME
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s
THE MAGIC FLUTE (sung in English)
- Tom Jones and Harvey Schmidt’s
I DO! I DO!
- Special performances & concerts with orchestra (some solo opportunities may be available for Festival Artists)
Dates of Season
- As early as May 18 through August 8, 2020
- Fee + Housing + Round-trip travel (Housing is private bedroom in shared furnished apartments with other company members.)
- Logan is located 80 minutes north of Salt Lake City, UT, in the Wasatch Mountains. SLC is the closest airport. Artists are picked up and taken to the airport on arrival and departure for the summer. For those artists who choose to drive, there is a travel stipend.
Order Gift Certificate