MISSION STATEMENTUTAH FESTIVAL OPERA & MUSICAL THEATRE
- Elevating lives through ennobling artistic experiences.
- Creating a nurturing environment that ensures performance excellence, creative experiences, and educational opportunities.
- We are committed to performing outstanding artistic productions, with the aim of delivering the highest level of enjoyment to our patrons.
- We honor and are dedicated to presenting a variety of musical and dramatic expression recognized for their distinction and quality.
- We champion children.
- We honor the past, cherish the present, and strive to influence the future.
- We respect and encourage the unique, innate, creative nature of everyone.
- We encourage community involvement.
- We are committed to service.
- We cultivate collaboration and cooperation.
- We adhere to professional ethical standards.
- We strive to deserve support and trust.
Utah Festival Opera & Musical Theatre Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Statement
Utah Festival Opera and Musical Theatre is a community of artists and collaborators built on respect, diversity, acceptance, and creativity. We embrace the value of each and every individual and the unique perspectives of all. We open doors, build bridges, and make work that is accessible and inclusive. The opportunity and access to the gift that is live theatre is something that benefits all in our community and we strive to remove barriers to that gift.
As we grow, we continue to educate ourselves and expand our practices and plans to ensure that we equitably represent and further diversity and inclusion on our stages, our facilities, and in our community – regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, ability, religion, or social status. We foster an environment where our differences and shared experiences are explored with generosity, openness, and exploration.
Goals and Commitments
Utah Festival Opera and Musical Theater is committed to maintaining an inclusive environment on and off stage. Our goal being to create conversations that contribute to a more engaged, informed, and connected community. Recognizing that growth is an ongoing process, we continue to review our policies and practices in order to ensure an inclusive, anti-racist environment for our artists, staff members, and audiences. We hold ourselves accountable to listen, learn, and grow as an organization and as individuals.
order by phone800.262.0074, ext 3Box Office
Order Gift Certificate